The fall and winter is upon us, and as the weather changes so does your scent. We at theShootFashion have listed our top 10 must have Cologne for this season. Get ready for compliments.
1. This is one that is very popular right now, and is recommended for use in the fall. There are several Burberry scents out there such as "Burberry Brit", "The Beat", "Touch", and "Burberry Original" but Burberry London appears to be the most positively reviewed and highly praised scent from the lineup. Some Burberry scents are criticized for being too strong, but London is a more mild and pleasant fragrance. It's a warm fresh scent that evokes images fall.
2. A very complex cologne, Versace Dreamer is a great sophisticated scent that works year-round. Many people are put off by the opening of this cologne because of its strength, but when the top notes die down you're left with a subtle warm scent that is nothing like any other cologne out there.
3. Terre d’Hermès: conceived in 2006 by Jean-Claude Ellena, Terre d’Hermès is a metaphor for materials, a matrix that speaks of territory as well as matter, earth, and roots. This vertically structured scent is based on an alchemy of wood, the scent first introduces the gaiety of orange, the bitterness of grapefruit and the vivacity of pepper and of fresh spices. This “vegetality” flirts with the mineral effect of flint and the coarseness of vetiver. Dominated by cedar, the fragrance goes deeper with the sweetness of resins and the impalpable voluptuousness of benzoin.
4. Sexy, modern, and comfortably warm, masculine and gentle... Le Male is magnetically attractive fragrance which seduces with its uniqueness; it is built on contrasts: traditional and bold, fresh and mild, strong and sensual, in one word: absolutely irresistible for women. Fresh mint is a symbol of strength; the tradition is represented by lavender; vanilla gives warmth and tenderness. The top notes are composed of mint, lavender and bergamot. The heart is composed of cinnamon, cumin, and orange blossom. The base contains vanilla, Tonka bean, sandalwood and cedar wood. It was created in 1995 by Francis Kurkdjian.
5. Introduced in 2000, Body Kourus by Yves Saint Laurent cologne for men is a brisk and smoky-spicy fragrance. The scent perfectly blends soft nutmeg, cool eucalyptus, spicy incense, and sweet caramel in a chiseled, masculine bottle.
6. This Paco Rabanne cologne has notes that include grapefruit, rose, cinnamon, spice notes, mint, blood orange, blond leather, white woods, amber and patchouli. “ Ladies love this smell on you” !!
7. The One Gentleman by Dolce and Gabbana -This masculine scent possesses a blend of pepper, fennel, lavender, cardamom, vanilla, and patchouli and The One Gentleman is recommended for casual wear.
8. CHANEL BLEU- A new, woody aromatic fragrance for the man who defies convention and resists the ordinary every day, finding satisfaction in the unexpected. His fragrance, a provocative blend of citrus and woods, liberates the senses in a fresh, clean, profoundly sensual signature scent of determination and desire. Be unexpected.
9. Black by Kenneth Cole is a favorite of men who are looking for cologne they can wear to the office, as well as on a golf outing with friends. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the attention you receive when wearing this unique scent.
10. Green Irish Tweed Cologne for Men by creed. The name borrows something of the relaxed and heritage-rich aspect of the “emerald isle”, evoking walks and hunting amidst its beautiful countryside. This green, memorable composition with tangy lemon-verbena, fresh violet leaves and iris in the heart and a contrasting ambergris and sandalwood note in the dry down proves how one can be at once elegant, energetic and insouciant; just like the men who love it, from Charles, Prince of Wales to Clint Eastwood and Richard Gere.